The University of Central Florida is the second largest university in the country, supporting the intellectual development of an estimated 11,000 - 14,500 Catholic students. Statistics suggest that upon graduation, fewer than half of these young Catholics will still be active in their faith. From the perspective of the Church, the university experience offers one of the most fruitful opportunities to reconstruct the foundation for a healthy, lifelong faith.
In December 2013, Catholic Campus Ministry at UCF opened the doors to a new 20,000 square-foot Catholic Center, located at the NorthView student housing complex near campus. Here the students, faculty, administration and visitors can find welcoming fellowship, spiritual support, and a wealth of opportunities and resources to shape their intellectual growth in the context of a life-affirming faith.
Please visit the UCF Catholic Campus Ministry website for more information or for Mass times.
Gifts for Today
- Give now to support the Catholic Campus Ministry Annual Fund.
- Give now to support the Alive in Christ Campaign. A portion of proceeds will provide endowed funds for the ongoing needs of Catholic Campus Ministry at UCF. If you have already made a pledge to Alive in Christ, we’ve made it easy to fulfill your pledge commitment online.
- Use appreciated stock, bonds, or mutual funds to support Catholic Campus Ministry.
- Ask your employer whether a matching gifts program is available that will match your gift.
Gifts for Tomorrow
- Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Set up a charitable gift annuity and support our seminarians while earning guaranteed income.
- Name the Church as the beneficiary of your retirement assets, such as an IRA.
- Provide for the future of Catholic Campus Ministry in your will. Click here for bequest language.
- Make a gift to the Catholic Campus Ministry endowment and provide everlasting support for the spiritual, emotional and social needs of Catholic students at the University of Central Florida. You can make a direct gift of cash or stock, or you can remember the endowment in your will. Click here for bequest language.